Re: Squid share?

From: Michael Samuel <>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 21:55:03 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Dancer wrote:

> Umm..does anyone actually use those other products? I've don't know
> anyone that does, although you hear rumours of people who use other
> things.

I know of a company that was 100% Microsoft, then, when they went to get a
proxy cache, they set up a FreeBSD box with Squid on it, which is VERY out
of character.

The fact is, there is no proxy cache software that matches up to squid.

And just to prove it:

How many people on this list run Squid? (Please don't answer :-)

Michael Samuel,

Surf-Net City - Internet Cafe and Internet Service Providers
Phone: +61 3 9593-9977
E-Mail: <>