Re: Squid share?

From: Michael Samuel <michael@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 21:55:03 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Dancer wrote:

> Umm..does anyone actually use those other products? I've don't know
> anyone that does, although you hear rumours of people who use other
> things.

I know of a company that was 100% Microsoft, then, when they went to get a
proxy cache, they set up a FreeBSD box with Squid on it, which is VERY out
of character.

<B>
The fact is, there is no proxy cache software that matches up to squid.
</B>

And just to prove it:

How many people on this list run Squid? (Please don't answer :-)

Michael Samuel,

Surf-Net City - Internet Cafe and Internet Service Providers
Phone: +61 3 9593-9977
E-Mail: <michael@surfdirect.com.au>
WWW: http://www.surfnetcity.com.au/~michael/