Re: Hrm.. weird error

From: David Luyer <>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 13:58:42 +0800

> Hello,
> Our squid process has been exiting and then restarting quite a bit
> lately.. after checking the logs I came up with this.. anyone know what
> causes this?

I guess the subscribe info for the squid-users list isn't quite
explicit enough. Read the FAQ, it answers your question and the
other million people who've asked this question.

Does the subscribe info have something like "make sure you read completely before asking
any questions about running squid" or something like that?