Re: Hrm.. weird error

From: David Luyer <luyer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 13:58:42 +0800

> Hello,
>
> Our squid process has been exiting and then restarting quite a bit
> lately.. after checking the logs I came up with this.. anyone know what
> causes this?

I guess the subscribe info for the squid-users list isn't quite
explicit enough. Read the FAQ, it answers your question and the
other million people who've asked this question.

http://squid.nlanr.net/FAQ/FAQ-10.html#ss10.5

Does the subscribe info have something like "make sure you read
http://squid.nlanr.net/FAQ/FAQ-10.html#ss10 completely before asking
any questions about running squid" or something like that?

David.

> Apr 21 04:13:07 proxy Apr 21 04:13:07squid[: xmalloc: Unable to allocate
> 4096 bytes!
[...]