Re: how to find a good port?

From: Jacob Suter <jsuter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 17:37:43 -0500

Users are... well.. dumb. Getting dumber... See, every time they
actually try to use their Aptiva, Packard Hell, NEC, Compaq (JUNK!),
etc, they screw it up... They're scared to do more than than turn it on
and off.

Transparent under 1.2 so far has been great. Unluckily it only
redirects port 80, but over 80% of our customer dialup traffic is port
80 www traffic.

JS