(no subject)

From: Alejandro Navarro <anavarro_squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 11:06:30 -0300

I would like to know, how works the algorithm that Squid uses to decide when
the parent is going to establish the tcp connection or when is going to do
it by itself. I mean, it's a matter of time out? or what?
Because I have noticed that most of the request are done by the parent (like
the theory says) but there are some request that squid makes by itselfs. I
would like to have the control of this selection, not exactly but more or
less.
Thanks in advance...
Alejandro Navarro