Re: squid as relay, or plug-gw (fwd)

From: Joe Abley <jabley@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 02:38:09 +1200 (NZST)

Hi all,

OK - I should know better to make assertions as to what Linux can and
can't do in a public forum. About thirty people have mailed me with
details of the payload translation available in Linux's IP masquerading
(one such attached below, FYcollectiveI).

I apologise for doubting Linux. You can stop mailing me now :)

Joe "FreeBSD" Abley

--
Joe Abley <jabley@clear.co.nz>      Tel +64 9 912-4065, Fax +64 9 912-5008
Network Architect, CLEAR Net                      http://www.clear.net.nz/