Re: squid as relay, or plug-gw (fwd)

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 04:40:38 +1000

S'okay, Joe. Everyone needs to make those sorts of assertions every now
and again. We feel incomplete if we don't get periodically shredded for
saying something daft (one way or another) about the 'capabilities of
X'.

Don't worry too much about being wrong. Just try (as I often fail to do)
to remember that as soon as you think you are certain about something,
you're on treacherous ground. (Of course, I could be trite here, and add
that I'm not entirely certain about that..but it seems to hold in most
endeavours. YMMV)