Re: proxy authentication.

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 20:32:05 +1000

Well, I don't use proxy authentication, but here's what the config file
has to say about proxy_auth:

// TAG:
proxy_auth
// Usage: proxy_auth passwd_file [ ignore-domain
]
//
// 'passwd_file' is an apache-style file of passwords
for
// authenticated proxy access Looks like user:password, with
the
// password being standard crypt() format. Proxy
authentication
// is disabled by
default.
//
// 'ignore-domain' is a domain name for which authorization
will
// *not* be
required.

..and it doesn't much look like an ACL to me.

Therefore, if you want your neighbours to not have to authenticate
themselves, you list their domains, yes?