Re: Performance problem on Solaris 2.5.1

From: Ery Punta Hendraswara <phunta@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 21:55:25 -0700

That's right

we got very big sr on the vmstat result, i'll shrink the cache_mem value to 128,
and hope that work :)
btw, what about the dlmalloc is there any idea ? i got problem to compile
that....(or should i use that ?), and about the NOVM version i got the same
problem the daemon crash for a little period.

Thanks

Ery Punta Hw