Re: squid makes network connections slow?

From: Matija Grabnar <Matija.Grabnar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 07:55:48 +0200

katica@netti.fi said:
> 5) what is MRTG? where may I find it?

MRTG stands for "multi router traffic grapher", and was conceived
for monitoring the traffic through the interfaces of routers.
It has become more powerfull, though and people monitor all kinds
of things with it. You can find it at:

http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/mrtg.html

You can also get my mrtg-for-squid tools at
http://www.arnes.si/~matija/

--
"My name is Not Important. Not to friends.
    But you can call me mr. Important"  - Not J. Important