[Q]

From: <anri@dont-contact.us>
Date: 21 Oct 1998 16:07:13 +0300

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Another option is to enable quick_abort.
>
> quick_abort_min 0
> quick_abort_max 0
> quick_abort_pct 100 (not really used since max is 0)

Does it mean i should have declared all quick_abort values, or maybe one
of them, two of them would be enough?

And what reason for we have two values - quick_abort_min and
quick_abort_max, if both values control the same - remaining KBytes?

> Setting quick_abort_min to -1 tells Squid to always continue fetching
> the object no matter how much that is left.

Is it default quick_abort_min -1 ?
Line #quick_abort_min -1
 means quick_abort_min -1 ?

Since squid-1.2.beta* i never changed that line and hadnt any extra
retrieving because of bug in fwdAbortFetch (?) (thanks to Duane for
explanation). Maybe that was my problem ? :)

Sincerelly yours
Anri