Squid on HP-UX 9.04

From: Jay Banda <bandaj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 14:41:56 +0200

Hello all.
I am having a bit of a problem getting squid 2.0 to compile on my HP boxes.
I would appreciate if anyone can give me a hand to sort out the problem.
I manage to get the thing compiled, but when I try to run it , all I get is
"Bus error ( core dumped )".
I have tried upgrading my gcc from 2.6.3 to 2.8.1 , as it was suggested that
the former did not support the -g flag used by squid. However, it was
brought
to my attention during this upgrade that HP-UX does not support this flag !!
I am really stuck, so I am willing to try just about anything.
If anyone has a precompiled binary for HP-UX 9.04, I would
be most grateful. Many thanks,

Jay

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" ......
.... until you can find a rock !!!