Re: More forwarding loops

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 09:47:52 +0100

Jens-s. Voeckler wrote:
> Strangely enough I am seeing more forwarding loops (in the
> logfile) than ever with the 2.0.2 squids. So far, there is
> just one 1.1 squid left in the group.

This is maybe caused by cache digests. Perhaps cache digests should be
disabled until we get false hits working correctly.

cache digests are disabled by using the cache_peer keywork no-digest

Squid 2 currently defaults to use cache digests with a fallback on ICP.

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker