RE: https servers acceleration

From: Mike Wohlgemuth <mjw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 07:20:35 -0500

You could probably use Apache SSL as a proxy (or, commercially in the US,
Stronghold, or Covalent Raven) to do this. Here are some links that might
help:

http://www.apache-ssl.org/
http://raven.covalent.net/
http://www.c2.net/

You might also be able to use something like SSL-Auth that comes with
netpipes (http://web.purplefrog.com/~thoth/netpipes/netpipes.html). Since
this is written in the US and uses SSLeay, I'm not sure what the legal
status of anyone but Universities using it would be.

Woogie