[Q] wgeted via proxy savings, problems ?

From: Zeus V. Panchenko <zeus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 12:08:03 +0200

Hi ALL,

each night wget is rising and carrying out the orders, users making during
the day. All is OK, but some time in wget log the order is mentioned as
saved but in the dir it's absent, though the order is in the cache (when I'm
saying 'wget -i thesameorderfile' it downloads just from cache).

How do you think, is it squid's problem or rather wget's ?

--
Zeus V. Panchenko
phone: +380(622)370170	 	     mailto: zeus@iai.donetsk.ua