Foundry Networks ServerIron

From: Beth Morgan <b@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 14:02:41 -0500

Is anyone using a Foundry Networks ServerIron to do transparent cache
switching to a squid server? It's been recommended that I purchase a
caching appliance like those from CacheFlow or Cobalt. If I can get it to
work with my squid server, I can save a lot of money and avoid the hassles
of making sure my users have their browsers configured properly. If you
have a ServerIron working with your squid server, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Beth

Beth Morgan
Internet of the Sandhills