Problem with deny_info since SQUID 2.1 RELEASE

From: Philippe PAULEAU <ppauleau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:59:43 +0100

Before upgrading to SQUID 2.1, i had in my squid.conf:

deny_info http://proxy/noaccess.html acl

to redirect errors to one of my URL

Now with the new release, deny_info does not accept any more URLs
it seems it only take files in /errors like

deny_info noaccess.html acl

but with this config, it load only the html text page and not the objets (
gif pictures, ... ) in it.

How can i do to show my full noaccess.html page with its contents ?

Thanks for the time spend enswering.

----
Paix sur terre aux hommes (et aux femmes) de bonne volonte.