Duh! How do I apply memleak patch to 2.1P2?

From: Juan Carlos Castro y Castro <jcastro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 13:17:21 -0200

This is a REALLY stupid question. Please keep flames below 200° Celsius.
:)

Which directory has to be the current before I run

patch < squid-2.1.PATCH2-clientHandleIMSReply-leak.patch

And do I need a modifier like -p0 or -p1 or anything like that?

[]'s,

--
ROTINJAILPINOCHET*APODREÇANACADEIAPINO
*          Valeu, LORDES!            C
T         That's it LORDS!           H
E        Enhorabuena LORDES!         E  OGY IS POLICY @ THE END
HCONIPLECRACALNESARDUPETEUQ*LIAJNITORT  L     *****************
                                        O     *     FIGHT     *
UST NO ONE @ DE  E @ BELIEVE THE LIE @ AP     *      THE      *
R             N  T                            *   FUTURE!!!   *
T  ___THE___  Y  A                            *****************
   \  \ /  /     CSUFBO @ EVRES RO TSISER @ ELGIEVNI @ EVIECED @ ET E @
     \   /    V |Juan Carlos Castro y Castro                    | H   S
     /   \    E |jcastro@pcshop.com.br                          |   A E
    /  ^  \   R |Linuxeiro, alvinegro, X-Phile e Carioca Folgado| O A I
   /  / \  \  Y |Diretor de Informática e Eventos Sobrenaturais | GIN D
   ~~~   ~~~  T |da E-RACE CORPORATION                          |
              ING @ E PUR SI MUOVE @ THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE @ EVERYTHIN
Did you know that clones never use mirrors?