Kernel 2.1.132 problems

From: Vilson Balestero <vmonster@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:17:49 -0200

Hi guys,
I'm using DIALD with the Kernel 2.1.130 and it run very well, but
recently I try run it with the Kernel 2.1.132 and I get in the Startup
messages that :

    Kernel: diald uses obsolete (PF_INET, SOCK_PACKET)
    diald[30]: SLIP not supported by kernel, can't build proxy.

and DIALD die.
I have copiled the Kernel with PPP and SLIP support, anybody can help
me.

I have a second question.
I have one modem using DIALD in my PROXY Server to access the Internet,
and was function very well, but I wanna put two modems in my PROXY using

DIALD, and when users try access INTERNET, I would like that the DIALD
check out if have any modem free to DIAL, and DIAL out in this modem,
but if have the both busy don't try nothing. I'm using SQUID 2.1 to
PROXY
Server. What I have doing to SQUID to use the both modems to sent
traffic from my users to my ISP. Anybody have does this, and could help
me too.

Thanks for now.
Vilson Balestero
Computer Programmers and Network Admin