Transparent on Cisco

From: Anthony Lemons <alemons@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:01:45 -0500

I have a Cisco 3640 with two serial ports in use. s0/0 is our main T1 and
s0/1 is a T1 to one of our POPs. I followed along with the faq and was able
to setup transparent proxying as the example stated. Traffic from our main
location is redirected to our Squid box just fine. However none of the
traffic over s0/1 passes through our main ethernet so isn't picked up via
the proxy-redirect on the Cisco since I applied the route-map to the
ethernet interface. My question is how do I reliably set the Cisco up so
that traffic over s0/1 is redirected to the Squid server as well? Do I
appply the same proxy-redirect to the s0/1 interface that I applied to the
ethernet interface.

Anthony