Re: Squid 2.1 serving stale pages

From: Vesselin Atanasov <vesselin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 14:06:22 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, I have the same problem. Reload of the page loads the new page. It
happens when I uncomment the "refresh_pattern" in squid.conf file (even
with default refresh pattern from config file). Without uncommenting
"refresh_pattern" everything works OK.

Squid-2.1patch2
Linux kernel 2.2.1 compiled for i386 arch (slackware dist)