icp help

From: Steve Devine <sdevine@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 20:46:08 -0500 (EST)

I am using squid 1.2 on a Freebsd 2.8 box. I have a non icp parent that
we must send all http requests thru. I have two squid proxy servers so far
on campus (private network behind a firewall) and i would like to use them
as siblings. When I do however they
fail most of the time with error messages such as "unable to forward".
When the proxy requests go through I more often than not get broken
images. Is there any configuration required in the etc\services file for
the ports used? I suspect the problem may lay in my acl configuration. I
have included it below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

acl jpshosts src 10.0.0.0/255.0.0.0
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
http_access allow jpshosts
http_access deny all
icp_access allow all
always_direct deny all
acl local-servers dstdomain jps.k12.mi.us
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
never_direct deny local-servers
never_direct allow all

Thank you