Logging and knowing which section created a log level entry

From: Marc Haber <Marc.Haber-lists@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:44:52 GMT

Hi!

To learn more about squids internals, I would like to run my cache
with some more logging enabled. Ignoring the warning in the example
config file, I set debug_options ALL,9 resulting in about ten log
lines per second.

Squid allows selecting log sections to be enabled or disabled. This is
fine in a normal environment. But, however, I'd like to explicitly
turn off the messages that are cluttering up my log.

Would it be possible to add to each log entry the log section that
caused that entry to be written? That way, it would be extremely easy
to know which log section to reduce.

Greetings
Marc