Re: need help analyzing logs

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 15:06:37 +0100

Marc Haber wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am having bizarre problems with my squid. I have already asked on
> this list and have done some research in the mean time. However, I am
> not very successful in analyzing the logs I created. I am including
> some of my logs with the comments that I have already made. I hope
> that I am not too far off. Can anyone help me out with this?

Which Squid version is this? I can't find some of your debug log entries
in either of my squid-2.1.PATCH2 or squid-2.2.DEVEL3 trees..

The debug logs you sent looks very confusing. On the first request
(http) junkbuster is selected, but the reply is from www-cache. The
second request (ftp) first selects www-cache, then selects junkbuster..

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker