Re: TCP_MISS

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 10:16:46 +0100

There is not expiry information at all (no expires, not last-modified,
no cache-control expiry information), so Squid by default validates this
object on every request. Most likely this page is generated on with some
method like ASP or SSI, and the origin server always claims that it is
modified.

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker