squid2.2DEV3 More Interesting patches 8))

From: Pedro Ribeiro <pribeiro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:15:00 -0000

Here goes more things i'v done for my squid.

#1 Patch for the bug in deny_info caused by reuse of the global variable in
the delay pools access list, this patch was already published by me, but the
previous version was showing too much debuginfo in level 1.

#2 Patch to make the delay pools cachemgr report more colorfull, showing the
pools that have < MAX (YELLOW) < MAX/2 (RED) to detect the proxy use more
easy.

Best Regards.

  Pedro Ribeiro
  Online: http://www.isel.pt/~pribeiro/