Time on Squid

From: Joel Taqueban <jtaqueba@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 13:57:22 +0800

I'm a little confused on the way Squid generates time. This I noticed
when access is being denied for URL's during disallowed times. Sample
of requested URL Error:

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.playboy.com/

The following error was encountered:

     Access Denied.

     Access control configuration prevents your request from being
allowed at this time.
     Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Generated Tue, 06 Apr 1999 20:24:40 GMT by dale.mnl-hub.dhl.com
(Squid/2.2.PRE2)

I'm particularly interested in the time generated by squid (on red
mark). My Linux local time is GMT + 8 (Tue Apr 6 12:24:40 GMT +8
1999).
Shouldn't the squid time be Tue, 06 Apr 1999 04:24:40 GMT instead ?
That is, it should be my local time less 8 hours to get the GMT time
(since Squid displays Zulu time instead of my local time)?

Also, would it be possible to change the message 'your service
provider' (the one with the green mark) with another text from the
Access Denied message ?

Appreciate your kind reply,

Joel