Re: SOCKS support?

From: <a8505970@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 12:52:33 +0200 (MSZ)

Thanks for the rather technical details. So far I have not been running
into any (visible) problems at all, the only thing needed was linking with
bind-8.1.2 libbind.a instead of the AIX libbind.

Still, a "clean" implementation which addresses the issues you mentioned
would be very nice.

Cheers,

-Michael