Re: Squid 2.2DEVEL4 out

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 12:42:20 +1000

Reuben Farrelly wrote:

> Haven't seen anything about it posted to this list yet, but for those of
> you who aren't aware, Squid 2.2DEVEL4 is out on:
>
> http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/v2/2.2/

It wasn't announced as it's a development release. I wouldn't mind
seeing an announcement for these that goes something like:

Squid2.2Devel4 has been released. You can find it on the squid website.
If you encounter problems with it, please send a message to
squid-bugs@ircache.net. If you use this on a production machine, or post
to squid-users with questions about it, you will be ignored or subject
to the ridicule of your peers.