Re: Squid 2.2DEVEL4 out

From: Vesselin Atanasov <vesselin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 15:58:46 +0000 (UTC)

Yes. It would be nice to see announcements about new development releases,
because it's much easier to check your e-mail for new announcements, than
to go to the squid web page and check for new releases. And one other
point : at least for me development versions work much better than the
stable ones. And one more thing it would be very nice to be able to :

finger @squid.nlanr.net

and to see something like this:

Latest stable version is : 2.1.PATCH2
Latest development version is : 2.2DEVEL4

(something like "finger @linux.kernel.org")

vesselin atanasov