Adding banners

From: Henrique Pantarotto <scanner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 01:35:00 -0300

Hello Squid Friends!

I've searched the mailing-list regarding this question, and I couldn't
find a solution yet.

I'm planning to start a free ISP, and I wish to add banner ads in the
user's browser window. I know many people think this sucks (including
me), but hey.. they're not paying anything! ;-)

Can anyone think of a nice way to do this?

I have two ideas for this:

1) Add a banner (a "A HREF" tag) at the beginning of each HTML, or:
2) For whatever page the user requests, I create "dynamically" a new
framed page, with the top frame being my banner, and the bottom frame
being the original page.

Please contribute with any help!!!

Thanks a lot!

Henrique Pantarotto