Disabling the caching of big frequently visited sites.

From: Jake Schneider <jschneider@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:58:52 -0500

        I have been running squid 1.2 successfully for about 6 months so
far. I have a 200 MHz K6 with about 500 megs of cache and 64 megs of ram.
Everything was fine until one day, certain users who use yahoo.com to track
their stocks complained of bringing up others profiles. Immediately I
thought squid. I've seen in the user docs why it's important how NOT to
cache frequently changing sites like, cnn.com but no examples or help on
applying it to the squid.cf If anyone knows how to not cache a domain, but
still let it through I would greatly appreciate it.

        Jake Schneider