Re: Outlook and HTTP-mail server

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 23:27:13 +0200

For those adventours I now have a preleminary patch which may allow
WEBDAV clients to work throught Squid. This patch adds all methods
defined in RFC2518 (and some HTTP/1.1 methods missing from Squid). It
also corrects a minor cache consistensy issue with non-GET methods
updating the contents of the URL they are referring to. Patch available
from my Squid page <http://hem.passagen.se/hno/squid/> as usual.

I don't have access to a WEBDAV client myself, nor have I read all
details of RFC2518 to determine if there is anything else which may
prevent WEBDAV from being used throught Squid. This is a first attempt,
and I can not guarantee that it will allow Outlook to access HotMail
mailboxes or other WEBDAV clients to author information. If anyone tries
this patch, please let me know if it works or not.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker