ssl requests inside firewall

From: Hrasky Petr <Petr.Hrasky@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 16:26:19 +0200

Hello everybody,

I encountered following problem. I have squid 1.1.22 accessing internet
through other proxy at our head office. Now i need to access ssl site
which is located on another leased line - it is a private information
service. I have set up ip access to this site, but I cannot seem to make
squid look for it. It always accesses ssl through ssl_proxy defined in
squid.conf. Is it possible to make squid (any version - i will happilly
switch to newer. If the squid can't do this, does some other solution
exests?

Thank you .

                                Petr