forward all request to another proxy

From: Spyros Ioakim <sioakim@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 07:26:09 PDT

I was going through the FAQ and found some information about forwarding your
request to another proxy server when you are behind a firewall.

I'm not behind a firewall. I just want when the user request a page that
request will be forwarded to a different proxy (proxy.hol.gr:8080) but also
the downloaded document from the proxy.hol.gr will be cached on my squid
running machine.

When the next user request the same page, since it's going be on my local
net's cache then it won't be forwarded to proxy.hol.gr (maybe check for
changes) but it will be downloaded locally.

Right now I'm using proxy.hol.gr as my parent and it works ok but I want all
the pages that the users request and are not on proxy.hol.gr to be forwarded
to proxy.hol.gr and let him get it for me (since proxy.hol.gr is on a faster
connection)

Thanks,
Spyros