No swapout ?

From: Gyula Hajdu <fisher@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 22:25:26 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi all,

I just set up a proxy server for our network, with two parents. One of
them for the .hu TLD, the another for !.hu TLDs. It is okay, but the squid
looks not to swapout the files. My large (approx 2.5G) swap dir falled
into an very small (300M) swapdir. The store.log file contains a lot of
"RELEASE"s and only a few "SWAPOUT"s

The cachemgr says:

Maximum Size: 2662400 KB
Current Size: 867 KB
Percent Used: 0.03%

- I checked the configuration (in the old times there were only one
parent), but I found no error

- deleted and re-created the swap directories and files.

But there is still no swapouts. Why?

-------
 Fisher
 http://www.bmk.hu/~fisher