Re: How make users use cache...

From: Tilman Schmidt <Tilman.Schmidt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 08:57:20 +0200

At 14:52 01.06.99 +0900, danielrod@nts.co.jp wrote:
>My question is, how do I force my user's to configure their browsers to use
>the cache? Is there any way for an administrator to lock the browsers
>configurations so users cannot reconfiguring them?

The most reliable way to do this is to deny the users direct web
access in your firewall. They will configure there browsers for
using the cache sure enough if that's the only way they get WWW
access at all! ;-)

--
Tilman Schmidt          E-Mail: Tilman.Schmidt@sema.de (office)
Sema Group Koeln, Germany       tilman@schmidt.bn.uunet.de (private)