Re: Network throughput

From: Olivier GOSSELET <ogosselet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 15:12:56 +0200

Hi,

You should configure your Squid to support SNMP and monitor what you want in
SNMP with a tools like MRTG (nice graph) and the appropriate Squid MIB OID's
(described in the MIB.txt file in the squid etc directory)

MRTG : http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/mrtg.html
Squid and SNMP : squid.conf & http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/FAQ/FAQ-18.html

Hope this will help

Olivier