Re: Quicken Quotes Server Error (fwd)

From: Brian <signal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:54:51 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> To do anything we need to know what kind of request Quicken 98 does, and
> in what way it is not supported by Squid.
>
> First thing which springs to mind is if it uses a non-standard port
> blocked by the Safe_ports ACL check?
>
> Check your access.log and cache.log for any hints on what the request
> is.

I didn't see anything that stood out. Perhaps someone on this list is
familiar with intuits quotes system. I have contacted the customer and
asked him to find out about which ports intuit is trying to communicate
on.

Brian

> --
> Henrik Nordstrom
> Spare time Squid hacker
>
> Brian wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know anything about this, a fix maybe?

Brian Feeny (BF304) signal@shreve.net
318-222-2638 x 109 http://www.shreve.net/~signal
Network Administrator ShreveNet Inc. (ASN 11881)