Re: cache_effective_user nobody on FreeBSD 2.8.8 did not work ?

From: Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 23:55:33 +0300

Hello,
if you set the owner on your cache dir and logs dir everything would be fine,

I am using FreeBSD and I have changed the owners of the directory to
nobody:nogroup and in the conf fine I set the effective user and effective
group respectively.
I do not really think that this is a problem with the operating system but
the way different operating systems deal with directory permissions may be
different I guess.

Evren Yurtesen
ISPRO Ltd.
yurtesen@ispro.net.tr