the 'no-query' option

From: Gerben Welter <gerben@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 23:12:39 +0200

Hi.

I'm still having problems running squid with isp's proxy runnin NetCache.
The only way for squid not to stall all the time is to use the no-query
option on the cache_peer line. But then i'm disabling all communication
between squid and its parent, right? At least the logs show no more
parent_hits.

How can I make squid work with my isp's NetCache. Is there an
incompatibility between squid and NetCache, or is NetCache's icp port set
to a different port than squid's default 3130?

Grtz Gerben.