Re: Porn Lists (Stop This Thread)

From: Kendall Lister <kendall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 12:12:45 +1000 (EST)

On Sat, 24 Jul 1999, Allen Smith wrote:

> > Besides, despite my email address, I'm in Australia. Internet censorship
> > is now law here.
>
> So? Why should the rest of us help it?

You don't have to help them, just let them have their opinions and
situations (consenting or otherwise) that may be different to yours. The
issue of censorship has been thrashed out so many times that I don't need
to hear it again in what is supposed to be a technical mailing list.
Everyone, please take advocacy to a more appropriate forum, and let this
list focus on being the excellent technical resource it is.

--
 Kendall Lister, Systems Operator for Charon I.S. - kendall@charon.net.au
  Charon Information Services - Friendly, Cheap Melbourne ISP: 9589 7781