Simple question.

From: Robert Bannocks <R.BannockS@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:49:15 +0100

Can someone please explain how to do the following:

I have a local cahce and Two parents/siblings.

I want my local cache to use the two parents whenever they
are up and for them to act as parents (i.e. fetch pages on
my cache's behalf if the page is no in their cache). But
for my cache to go direct and fretch the page all the parents/
siblings are down. (I.e. we do not loose web access if both
parents/siblings are down or not reachable.

Tia

Rob