Re: page updates

From: Jorg B. <jorg_b@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:55:58 -0700

I have noticed a few times that when somebody telnets to a remote server to
make some changes to his/her site that squid does not "see" the changes
being made. What triggers squid to "get" the new page instead of using the
cached one ?
Does "shift reload" force squid to pull a new copy of the page from the
remote server ?

Thanks for your time...

Jorg B.