Can't FTP.

From: Joel Taqueban <jtaqueba@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 13:33:38 +0800

We're having problems with our Proxy. It appears we can't FTP via the proxy.
Example, neither ftp.netscape.com or ftp.pinnaclesys.com work. The proxy
returns "Connection Failed. (113) No route to host"

I would certainly appreciate one's advise. How do I configure squid such that
we could access FTP sites? (I have already placed the proxy's address on the
FTP field in the Manual Proxy Configuration of my browser).

Please help,

Joel