Problems with isdn and squid

From: Usuario de tajo@dont-contact.us <tajo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 23:18:26 +0200

Hello everyone:

I'm setting a proxy server with linux. I have an isdn
connection with my isp. The problem is this:

When the server receives a connection request from
1 pc in my network, it connects to the internet through
the isdn. But there is a problem with squid, because
the initial page its not loaded (the first packet get lost). This does
not happen with other software (tinyproxy, ijb, etc...), only with
squid.

Thanks in advance