Cache Hierarchy

From: <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 00:11:31 +0530

hello all,
we are an ISP in india, and would like participate in the global hierarchy
of the squid cache, we are a new entre as an ISP and I was quiet amazed
with functions and features of a squid cache and decided to start a
support group for squid in India. I have just started working on this and
would like to concentrate more on this. I just want to no how to register
my cache with the global community and also if anybody can permit me to
have a mirror site in India.

Thank you in advance
Suresh Paripalli
System Administrator