URGENT HELP

From: MEHRDAD FATEMI <fatemi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 20:25:38 +0330

URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT

Hi
we are planning to use squid cache/proxy system in our ISP,
we have a Zaknet Server installed on NT with microsoft Proxy server,
I'd like to know:
1) how squid forwards packets to zak server/please note our client's IPs
will be invalid...I would thank you if you guid me on configuration
2)how will be the FTP/IRC/MAIL/REAL AUDIO services,because right now
we assign valid IP's to our clients in our router(CISCO 2511)
I' be glad if you help me asap.

thanx

Mehrdad Fatemi