Re: Speed limit?

From: Panagiotis Malakoudis <pmal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:08:35 +0200

You can do so by using delay pools and a text file containing the some (or
all) of the string contained in the site you want to limit. You find
information on the squid web site, inside the FAQ where it talks about delay
pools and banned sites.
This is best used with the latest version of squid.

Panagiotis S. Malakoudis

Systems Administrator
SPACE HELLAS S.A.