Re: Delay Pools

From: Panagiotis Malakoudis <pmal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:07:29 +0200

The problem with the rating transfer has been solved. Yet I cannot get the
bursting speed. Anyone knows how this option is used with speed.
I have a specific bucket at 6250byte/sec with 17312byte/sec burst but I only
get the CIR. No one is using the bucket or the proxy for that matter. All of
my buckets are type 1.

Panagiotis S. Malakoudis

Systems Administrator
SPACE HELLAS S.A.