Re: about access control

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 23:10:37 +0100

zha guiting wrote:

> http_access allow dstf1
> http_access deny dstip
> http_access allow our net
> http_access deny all
> ..
>
> but the access list seems not worked correctly becaue all src host can use this proxy (for example the 202.195.245.12 can access squid) I tried many times but failed. I can not know how to solve it. Would you help me check our errors? thank you!

http_access is read top-down, stopping on the first that fully matches.
The effec is that http_access allow sdtf1 allows anyone to use your
cache for cn and edu domains.

I think you want

http_access allow dstf1 our net
http_access deny all

The above gives only "our" and "net" access to dstf1 domains (cn edu).

I am not sure what you are trying do acheive with the dstip ACL.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker